DaveFab Honda B-Series - TD04 - Log Turbo Manifold DIY Fabrication Kit
Want to make your own turbo log manifold for your Honda B-Series engine? This kit contains all the parts you need to get started.
- Exhaust head flange laser cut from solid 10mm mild steel plate (Fits all B16,18 & 20 Engine Models)
- Turbo flange laser cut from solid 10mm mild steel plate
- Turbo flanges are supplied pretapped as follows:
– Subaru TD04/05 – M10x1.25
– T2/25/28 – M8x1.25
– T3 – M10x1.5
- Strong schedule 40 1.5″ mild steel cast bends and equal length tee’s included
- Laser cut infill pieces to fill the gap between the turbo flange and tube
- Fabrication & Welding Guide included.
We’ve chosen mild steel for its good thermal properties, the ideal material for fabricating your own turbo log manifold. The exhaust flange has lasercut port openings to match the head, use a vice or press to ovalise the cast fittings to match the port openings before welding.