RPF-3129-RIP-BL-TI - Panel Air Filter Intake Pipe Air Hose & Turbo Elbow - A3 S3 TSI MQB
This kit contains the following...
Silicone Intake Pipe
The Ramair Silicone Intake Pipe has been designed to replace the standard OEM plastic induction hose on the 2.0 TSI EA888 engine in the VW Golf mk7 GTI, VW Golf mk7 R, Audi S3, SEAT Leon Cupra and other MQB platform vehicles..
The hose is constructed to provide a constant radius reducing restriction in the initial stage of the intake tract and is a direct replacement for the factory pipework.
The hose is supplied with a pair of high quality Stainless Steel W2 hose clamps replacing the difficult to use OEM spring clamps.
The hose is made from high-quality mutli-ply silicone with fabric mesh reinforcement.
It can be used in conjunction with the standard factory air box or any aftermarket induction kit that mounts to the standard air box position.
Oversize Turbo Inlet Elbow
This is an over size turbo inlet pipe for the IHI turbo chargers used on the 2.0 and 1.8 TFSI (EA888) engines used in MQB chassis vehicles such as (but not limited to) the Golf GTI (mk7) and Audi S3 (8P).
This is a direct replacement for the standard turbo inlet elbow and is compatible with the OEM intake hose and air box.
The inlet elbow comes with all the fittings required and is supplied with clear step-by-step photographic instructions.
Supplied with the kit is a replacement O-ring in case the standard part is worn or perished.
This part allows for increased potential airflow and slightly increased induction sound.
The inlet elbow is made from light weight aluminium tube with CNC machined connections and a laser cut bracket, is fully TIG welded and powder-coated in a textured black finish for an OEM look.
Ramair Panel Filter
The Ramair Panel Filter range is made from twin core Ramair Aeriform foam and our stainless steel cage which is used in many of our tier 1 Motorsport applications for maximum strength. A rubber polymer surround gives a fantastic clean and smooth finish with longevity in mind. These filters are direct replacements for the OEM air filter in your car, making this filter easy to fit and maintain. Ramair twin core foam is unique and like no other in the market. Our foam is designed to give maximum dust filtration along with optimum performance.
Filter Length: 290mm
Filter Width: 177mm
Filter Shape: Rectangle
Filter Material: 15mm Dual Layer Foam
This Kit Fits
- Audi A3 (8V) 1.8 TFSI 2012 - 2020
- Audi A3 (8V) 2.0 TFSI 2012 - 2020
- Audi Q3 (F3) 40 TFSI 2.0 2018 - 2020
- Audi Q3 (F3) 45 TFSI 2.0 2018 - 2020
- Audi S3 (8V) 2.0 TFSI 2016 - 2020
- Audi SQ2 (GA) 2.0 TFSI 2018 - 2020
- Audi TT (FV) 1.8 TFSI 2015 - 2020
- Audi TT (FV) 2.0 TFSI 2014 - 2020
- Audi TT (FV) 40 TFSI 2.0 2018 - 2020
- Audi TT (FV) 45 TFSI 2.0 2018 - 2020
- Audi TTS (FV) 2.0 TFSI 2014 - 2020
- SEAT Ateca (KH) 0 TSI Cupra 2018 - 2020
- SEAT Leon (5F) 1.8 TSI 2013 - 2020
- SEAT Leon (5F) 2.0 TSI Cupra 2014 - 2020
- Skoda Karoq (NU) 2.0 TSI 2019 - 2020
- Skoda Octavia (5E) 1.8 TSI 2013 - 2020
- Skoda Octavia (5E) 2.0 TDI RS 2013 - 2020
- Skoda Octavia (5E) 2.0 TSI RS 2013 - 2020
- Skoda Superb (3V) 1.8 TSI 2015 - 2020
- Skoda Superb (3V) 2.0 TSI 2015 - 2020
- VW Arteon (3H) 0 TSI 2017 - 2020
- VW Golf (mk7) 2.0 TSI/GTI/R 2013 - 2020
- VW Golf (mk7) 2.0 TSI GTI Clubsport 2016 - 2020
- VW Golf (mk7) 2.0 TSI GTI TCR 2019 - 2020
- VW Passat (3G) 1.8 TSI 2015 - 2020
- VW Passat (3G) 2.0 TSI 2015 - 2020
- VW T-Roc 2.0 TSI R 2019 - 2020
- VW Tiguan (AD) 0 TSI 2016 - 2020
- VW Tiguan Allspace (BW) 2.0 TSI 2017 - 2020
- VW Touran 1.8 TSI 2015 – 2020
- High Performance, MAF Safe, twin layer, fully reticulated foam
- Fits in the OEM Airbox and replaces inefficient paper filter
- Lifetime washable filter
- Stainless steel cage support structure
- Guaranteed surface area using high quality custom blended polymer